Blackjack – Don’t Get Scammed by Online Casinos

I’ve been researching odds and policies at online casinos and playing blackjack online for several years now, and I’ve tried nearly all the major casinos and casino groups (the ones that own more then one casino). And guess what, a lot of them are scams by “fairness”. What do I mean? Sounds backwards, right? Nope.A lot of online casinos don’t openly admit that they’ve got a “fairness” policy in their card algorithm, similar to party poker.Party Poker is now becoming more and more known for this policy, which actually comes after you for winning to much! The algorithm that “randomly” chooses the cards that you’re deal isn’t actually random. It’s programmed so that certain cards have more of a likelihood of being dealt providing there are certain circumstances beforehand. So if a card has a 20% chance of being dealt in a real deck of cards, this percentage could be changed to 60 to 80% if you’ve won the past few hands.So when choosing an online casino to play blackjack at, be sure that it is reputable and independently reviewed, if possible. Just say no to the new fairness algorithm, they actually make the game unfair to you, to make it fair for the other players! What ever happened to mathematics, or lady luck?Also, you’ll want to improve your game as much as possible, try reading free articles like the ones at: kickme.to/blackjack-strategy or other similar sites. Good Luck!

Video Game Tester Needed

It’s not easy to find a position for a video game tester but it’s very possible. If you want to get a video game tester, you need to position yourself very well. What do I mean by this? Video game testing is unlike playing video games for fun. And it doesn’t mean that as a gamer like you; you are not qualified for the job, but you need to bear in mind that testing games require how well you are able to detect bugs. I have arranged some steps I think you can use to find a place where a video game tester is needed.Get In Touch
Video game tester jobs are not easy to find on magazines, websites or even classified sections of newspapers. You need to approach those video game producers and show that what you can offer. If you live in one of the big cities, you can make time to visit video game producers like Microsoft Xbox, Code Masters, Sony, Nintendo and the rest of others, and prove to them that you could make a good testing job. Tell them how many games you’ve played, the ones you own and anything convincing to make them give you a testing job. If you have friends that work in video game companies, it’s another alternative you can use to get a testing job.Most video game companies have offices in big cities and have friends that were able to get a video game testing job through this approach. Some video game companies display their ads on its website when a tester is needed, it’s your responsibility as one who is hungry for a testing job to find those ads, read them and make proper use of them to get what you need. Hopefully, you might get a video game testing job. Most public video game testing is done at home, so always check your mail to see whether you’ve got any testing job. When the games get to you, take time to read through the instructions that came with it and memorize them very well in order to get the best out of what its expected of you. Remember that your main role as a video game tester is discover bugs and file your report, so test the games over and over again. Video game producers are not really gamers, so they believe the best people for the job are gamers. Test the games over and over again until you are satisfied with the results, send your feedback to the company that assigned you the games to test.Bear in mind that time factor is very important, so don’t waste time testing the games. After submitting your first assignment, you relax and wait for your checks at the mail. Expect more testing jobs and deliver as soon as possible. Reputation is built over time, the more you impress the company with your services, the more you build your reputation. The pay for a video game testing is very attractive, you should expect to earn $20-$50 per hour or $150 per day depending on the amount of hours you spend testing the games, that’s a huge sum of money when and even more when capitalized on a monthly basis.

Game Tester Jobs in Video Game Industry – Basic Requirements

Many gamers are looking for jobs in video game industry. Unfortunately though, most video game jobs require some form of education, be it from a technical school or from college. This is a serious barrier for hardcore gamers, many of whom just want to play video games and get paid for it. Luckily, there is an option available to such gamers; one that requires little to no training. What is it? Professional video game testing.Unlike with game designing or game programming, one does not need a degree or college education to succeed in game testing. All a person needs to obtain testing jobs in video game industry is the ability to play video games and the ability to spot game glitches (high attention to detail). If the gamer has both those traits, he/she is ready to be a game tester right now.Two Types of TestersMost people don’t know this, but there are two types of video game testers; the at-home tester and the “testing center” game tester. The at-home tester, as you can no doubt guess, works primary from home; while the “testing center” game tester works in a public building with others.How do the two differ? Well, for one, the at-home tester doesn’t have to leave his house to go to work. The second difference is the at-home video game tester won’t be working with a team. Aside from those two differences, there really isn’t much else. Both types will need to create bug reports on the games they are testing, both will receive free video games, both will get insider information on new games, and both will get paid excellent salaries for their work.Getting Testing Jobs In Video Game IndustryYou won’t get any video game tester jobs sitting on your hind-end waiting for game companies to come to you; it’s not that easy. Instead, you have to get yourself out there and actively search for new positions that are opening up.Gaming companies are constantly launching new games, which means they are CONSTANTLY looking for new game testers to test those games. This is where you come in. Get in contact with these companies & developers and tell them what you have to offer. Brag about your experience and how long you’ve been gaming. The more experience you have with video games, the more they will be impressed and the more likely they will be to hire you.If you’re up for it, tell game developers that you’ll test the first few games free of charge. Free game testing may not come with pay, but it is an excellent way to build up your references and your list of contacts.


www.metayl.cf www.tpscheb.cf www.kubita.gq www.psymap.gq www.bpvz.cf www.kzadmin.cf www.pizamka.ga www.tdsmart.ga www.sayter.cf www.detivl.ga www.tnkl.ga www.pizamka.cf www.ebudka.ga www.dnesska.ga www.ipknus.cf www.hostlib.cf www.dlolimp.cf www.glomaro.cf www.liftok.gq www.lcibe.ga www.klyuz.cf www.theants.gq www.liftok.cf www.kvaskb.cf www.snochgu.cf www.culty.cf www.hihiha.cf www.leolr.gq www.lcecacw.gq www.mynwave.ga www.mirlied.cf www.mballod.cf www.lihoss.cf www.kriavto.cf www.gaswild.ga www.ocnaswc.gq www.arzweb.ga www.ltender.gq www.oilbord.cf www.belal.ga www.ihayat.cf www.clipone.ga www.elekot.ga www.gromani.gq www.ickazan.cf www.esbrain.gq www.gsoramo.ga www.biniku.cf www.gorgyys.ga www.norvard.ga www.oknahm.ga www.oaopik.cf www.newkal.gq www.nilsoil.cf www.rinebun.ga www.pprsama.cf www.pposhta.cf www.ofcpb.cf www.possnet.cf www.juiendo.ga www.jdtam.cf www.newroud.cf www.postrem.cf www.mylofk.cf www.obena.ga www.nabford.cf www.jobcpa.cf www.jobpays.cf www.jrgruop.ga www.knonde.cf www.jotina.ga www.faresi.gq www.ivdns.gq www.esifar.ga www.igrotei.cf www.inverzu.cf www.joqwt.cf krtx.info www.gpresh.ga www.gnewgt.gq www.gedafoss.cf www.maybey.gq www.adbikes.gq www.tuuci.ga www.wroof.cf www.usaname.cf jztx.info 966989.info www.mcnab.cf